Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am writing

Knowing that it has been awhile since my last post I wanted to inform anyone still reading that I am indeed writing, though, at this juncture, all my musings are saved as drafts that I am now just finding the time to complete and edit.

My goal is to publish, by the end of next week, all of my entries up to date but I have found that my biggest hindrance has been my confounding pursuit to move forward - those ever present feelings of necessary exploits and embracing everything. These pervasive thoughts have been propelling me at a pace that has negated any true relaxation (save, of course, for those safe and comfortable moments back home around loved ones). I have, though, been chronicling in my mind all I have seen and experienced. But, as anyone who knows me will tell you, I possess a memory an elephant would be shameful of and know I need to embrace my early onset Alzheimer's and transcribe thoughts to computer.

I have thoroughly enjoyed all of your comments, please keep reading and giving me your feedback (right below each entry is the "comment" key - would love to hear any and all thoughts).

1 comment:

Rica said...

Just write it or record it somewhere, somehow even if it's not on the blog. I actually have a memory an Alzheimer's-stricken elephant might envy; however, I am always amazed at how quickly the precious details slip away. In your relentless pursuit, remember to embrace the present. What's the propulsion compulsion about? I don't think you can make Bessie go any faster!